Subscribe to Don Taylor Genealogy
Search Don Taylor Genealogy
Top Posts and Pages
- It’s Another First Cousin
- Website Review - Lost Cousins
- Pennsylvania Death Indice - Gold Mine
- Why I’ll never do business with MyHeritage again.
- Ancestor Biography – Elizabeth Blackwell Roberts (1796-1867)
- Finding Family – Ancestry and AncestryDNA provided the tools to determine my biological father and half-siblings.
- Donna Darling and the Boys
Tag Archives: Fannin
I recently connected with a third cousin I hadn’t known of through Ancestry DNA. We knew we were a match, but my cousin’s tree was private. After contacting her, she shared her tree with me and we quickly determined our … Continue reading
Where I am at with my various DNA Projects, October 1st, 2014. Ancestry.Com I was mightily disappointed when Ancestry quit support for their Y-DNA testing. I was surprised to see that my results and other information was still on Ancestry, … Continue reading