Subscribe to Don Taylor Genealogy
Search Don Taylor Genealogy
Top Posts and Pages
- A Dollar for Spirits? – Timothy Munsell (1745-1798)
- Website Review - Lost Cousins
- OMG - Another Half-Sibling
- Donna in Salt Lake City, November 24th & 25th, 1919 at the Salt Lake Theater.
- Digitize those Photos!
- Donna in Fort Collins, CO at the Empress Theatre - November 20, 1919
- Virginia Memory Chancery Records Index
Tag Archives: Martha Cannon
Howell-Darling-2017 Research By Don Taylor It is expedient to research direct line ancestors, so we often neglect siblings of our ancestors, particularly our distant ancestors’ siblings. Often, to gain insight into some of our ancestors, it is helpful to research … Continue reading
Howell-Darling-2017 Research Cannon/Pankey/Howell Line By Don Taylor Getting to know female ancestors who lived before 1840 is always a challenge. Researching Martha Cannon, the wife of Thomas Armstrong Pankey, is no exception. Certainly, her family relationships are somewhat confusing. In … Continue reading
Howell-Darling-2016 Research Howell/Pankey Line By Don Taylor Sadly, the 1790 Census and the 1800 Census records for Virginia were lost. Apparently destroyed by the British during the war of 1812. This loss has a major effect on tracing this family … Continue reading