Subscribe to Don Taylor Genealogy
Search Don Taylor Genealogy
Top Posts and Pages
- It’s Another First Cousin
- Website Review - Lost Cousins
- Pennsylvania Death Indice - Gold Mine
- Why I’ll never do business with MyHeritage again.
- Ancestor Biography – Elizabeth Blackwell Roberts (1796-1867)
- Finding Family – Ancestry and AncestryDNA provided the tools to determine my biological father and half-siblings.
- Donna Darling and the Boys
Tag Archives: DNA
Where I am at with my various DNA Projects, October 1st, 2014. Ancestry.Com I was mightily disappointed when Ancestry quit support for their Y-DNA testing. I was surprised to see that my results and other information was still on Ancestry, … Continue reading
Where I am at on my DNA Projects? My Y-DNA Ancestry.Com I began my DNA based research with Ancestry.Com’s Y-DNA. Initially, I was disappointed because the closest match to me was one where our Most Recent Common Ancestor (MRCA) was … Continue reading
It has been quite a while since I last blogged here. I have many other projects and activities going on. First, I was in Minnesota visiting my mother. I put together many questions and recorded about 4 hours of material, … Continue reading