Subscribe to Don Taylor Genealogy
Search Don Taylor Genealogy
Top Posts and Pages
- It’s Another First Cousin
- Website Review - Lost Cousins
- Pennsylvania Death Indice - Gold Mine
- Why I’ll never do business with MyHeritage again.
- Ancestor Biography – Elizabeth Blackwell Roberts (1796-1867)
- Finding Family – Ancestry and AncestryDNA provided the tools to determine my biological father and half-siblings.
- Donna Darling and the Boys
Tag Archives: Will
Abstract & Will of Abner Darling (1780-1839) Amanuensis Monday Great-great grandfather Rufus Holton Darling’s father’s name was Abner and his mother’s name was Sally. Although I am not totally convinced, I am fairly certain that this “Record of Will” refers … Continue reading
Amanuensis Monday Wills and probate records can provide valuable insight and speculation into family dynamics that I find fun to consider. Such is the case of James Ashley (J.A.) Hobbs (1843-1920). J.A. Hobbs was a civic leader. He was the … Continue reading